Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Research Resources
Start on the libraries' homepage http:/uww.edu/library to locate these types of sources:
Books, Media, Documents, and More
- Search Research@UWW Everything (Articles, Books & more) to find books, videos, music, government documents, course reserves, and more in physical and online formats. Alternatively, choose the Research@UWW option to searching just the UWW campus libraries or all the UW System libraries
- Search Research@UWW Everything (Articles, Books & more) to find articles from journals, magazines, newspapers, as well as books and other materials like those listed above. There are options for limiting to articles and also for limiting to just articles from peer-reviewed scholarly journals.
- Search individual article databases by first selecting the Articles/Databases button and then choosing a subject from those offered. Alternatively, on that page you can search for a specific databases or go to the alphabetical list of databases.
- Do a Journals search to identify journals, magazines, and newspapers that the UWW libraries own in print, microform, and online. In the results, links are provided to online locations.
Other Available Resources
Equipment that Circulates
- Andersen and Lenox Libraries have a wide variety of equipment available to borrow. Most, but not all, of this equipment is offered at each library: calculators. cameras, headphones, iPads, video cameras, and more. Laptops are available for student checkout only.
Equipment and Software for Use in the Libraries
- Color, and black and white printers; color, and black and white scanners; Microsoft Office, Adobe, and other software on workstations; and, at the Whitewater campus, group study rooms with TV/VCR/DVD and/or monitors that you can reserve, and individual study rooms.
Food for Thought Cafe
The Food for Thought Cafe is located at the entrance to Andersen Library on the Whitewater campus and sells hot and cold beverages, cold sandwiches, soups, and snack foods. The Cafe is open Monday-Friday during the day, with some evening hours of operation.