Andersen Library contains games, kits, toys and models (called "teaching tools") which are located on the 2nd floor in the Curriculum Collection. The following are examples of available teaching tools:
Games, Manipulatives, & Kits
How to Find More Teaching Tools
Search for kits and games by title, or if you wish to see what is available do the following:
2. Set the Search Scope to UW-Whitewater.
3. Use the Advanced search link to the right of the search box.
4. Enter the following search in the top space as a starting example:
"educational toys" OR "educational games" OR toy* OR "hand puppets"
5. In the second search field, type an additional search term which focuses on the topic or educational objective (eg. fractions, human, bridges, math*)
6. Limit your search to the Curriculum Collection Teaching Tools using the tools at the left of the results page. You may need to hover your mouse over the various Curriculum Collection locations to see the complete location. Click "Show More" when available if Teaching Tools does not appear.
7. Verify that the item is located in the UW Whitewater Teaching Tools collection on the 2nd Floor. Note the entire location and call number: