Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding Games and Kits in Andersen Library
Andersen Library contains games, kits, toys and models (called "teaching tools") which are located on the 2nd floor in the Curriculum Collection. The following are examples of available teaching tools:
Games, Manipulatives, & Kits
How to Find More Teaching Tools
Search for kits and games by title, or if you wish to see what is available do the following:
- Begin your search at Research@UWW.
- Use the dropdown menu to the right of the search bar to select UW-Whitewater (Books, Media & More)
- Use the Advanced search link to the right of the search box.
- Enter the following search in the top space as a starting example:
"educational toys" OR "educational games" OR toy* OR "hand puppets"
5. In the second search field, type an additional search term which focuses on the topic or educational objective (eg. fractions, human, bridges, math*)
6. Limit your search to the Curriculum Collection Teaching Tools using the tools at the left of the results page.
Click "Show More" when available if Teaching Tools does not appear.
7. Verify that the item is located in the UW Whitewater Teaching Tools collection on the 2nd Floor. Note the entire location and call number: