Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Determining What the UW System Owns
To determine whether the UW System has a particular item in print, follow these steps to check Research@UWW:
- Go to the libraries homepage
- In the Research@UWW box change the drop down menu to "Books, Media and more (UW System)"
- Type the book title in quotation marks and add the author name
- "catcher in the rye" AND salinger
- Click on the search button
- For print items, you will see our locations and call numbers and the names of other campus than have the item. Only our online holdings will be shown, not those from other libraries since we cannot access those.