Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Specialized Art Web Sites
- Ceramics Monthly - An Introduction to ceramics Monthly magazine with featured selections from the current issue, listings of ceramics workshops by state, and country, recommended books etc.
- Pottery Making Illustrated - An introduction To Pottery Making Illustrated magazine, with featured selections, glaze recipes, online how-to articles from the current issue and more.
- Brad Sondahl's Pottery Tips - Lots of tips here, from clay recycling to a glaze thickness tester. Wide-ranging subject coverage.
- Glaze Formulas - A variety of glaze recipes.
- HyperGlaze - HyperGlaze(TM) is a set of HyperCard-compatible stacks for the Apple Macintosh computer. Designed for artists who use ceramic materials, HyperGlaze can be used as a database to store clay and glaze recipes and to list raw materials and their analyses. It also has many powerful tools for glaze calculation.
- Pottery Making Illustrated - A publication of the American Ceramic Society with many useful recipes and insights into all phases of ceramics. An introduction to Pottery Making Illustrated magazine with featured selections, online how-to articles, submission information, recommended books, etc.
Reference & Instruction Librarian
Subjects: Art & Design
, Computer Science
, Literatures & Languages
, Philosophy & Religious Studies
, Race & Ethnic Studies
, Theatre & Dance