BadgerLink is Wisconsin’s online library which provides access to subscription content. These resources are provided exclusively for use by all Wisconsin residents and are materials that are not available through regular search engines such as Google.
BadgerLink provides access to many educational resources for students, educators, and librarians, including:
Here are some search tips to remember when searching the databases.
1. Be sure to mark the "peer reviewed" or "scholarly" limit when searching for peer reviewed articles.
2. Use quotation marks around phrases (e.g. "health education", "type II diabetes")
3. Use the word "AND" between different concepts.
4. Use the word "OR" between similar concepts.
5. A common truncation symbol in the databases is the asterisk symbol *. Using this will allow you to search for various forms of the word in one step. For example, strateg* will search for strategy, strategies, strategize, and strategic.
Here are some example searches: