To see if a UWW library has a specific journal, magazine, or newspaper, use the Journals search.
- Select the Journals button on the libraries’ homepage
- Type a periodical title into the textbox
- Select the Search button
- If the title you want appears, select it
- In the View It area look for database names and dates after “Full Text Available At.” Choose a database in which to look for articles online
- If the date needed is not available online scroll down to the Get It area:
- If dates are shown for your library, scan to see if the date you need is physically there. If it is, you can retrieve the periodical from the location listed. Page through it to your article
- If the article you want is not physically in your library look for this message: "We can get it for you! (Document Delivery/ILLiad).” Click on it, sign in, and select “Submit Request.” Articles take 2-5 weekdays to arrive in “My Account”
Note: Full journal issues cannot be borrowed.