Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Lesson Plans and Resources
Kid's Corner: from the USDA
Teach children the importance of nutrition and physical activity using interactive websites and games. From Nutrition.gov U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
BAM! Body and Mind
An interactive web site for kids about health from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
find physical education lesson plans and ideas submitted by Physical Education professionals. View lesson plan and idea criteria provided.
Badgerlink Educational Resources
Future Teachers: Get to Know Badgerlink!
BadgerLink is Wisconsin’s online library which provides access to subscription content. These resources are provided exclusively for use by all Wisconsin residents and are materials that are not available through regular search engines such as Google.
BadgerLink provides access to many educational resources for students, educators, and librarians, including:
- 3,100 royalty-free songs and sound effects
- 8,000+ full text magazines and journals
- Lesson planning resources such as TeachingBooks and Explora for Educators
- Primary sources like firsthand accounts and American foundational documents
- Standards-based content including reference books, encyclopedias, photos, maps, flags, animations, and videos
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) materials such as science experiments and skill-building practice tests
- Test preparation materials and practice tests for ACT, SAT, AP, ASVAB, GED, CLEP and more!
Get started lesson planning with Badgerlink