Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Copy, Print, Scan, Email & Save
- Copying is 10¢ per page. Insert change, a one or five dollar bill into the machine to the right of the copier. To avoid lots of small change, you can get change for $5 bills at the circulation desk.
- Printing is 10¢ per page. To print, change the default printer to BW Pay at Circ Desk. Write down your computer ID, which is needed retrieve and pay for your print jobs at the Circulation Desk.
- Scanning is free. After scanning, save the file to My Documents or a flash drive. From there you can print or email as desired.
- Emailing is free. Send the actual document, not a link, because once off-campus the link will not work. Some documents are very large. You may want to check your mailbox capacity, so you don’t overflow it.
- Saving to a flash drive is free and possible on all computers.
Get Help: Ask a Librarian