If a direct link to an online article, ebook, or ebook chapter is not available in its native database, you may choose to link to the Research@UWW record for the item, if available. Students can then link from there to the online item itself.
If you wish to link to a Research@UWW record, follow these steps:
- In Research@UWW, do one of the following:
- To get an ebook link change "Everything" to "Books, Media & more (UW-Whitewater)."
- To get an article link change "Everything" to "Articles."
- Do a search for the title of the item in quotes, omitting any article the title may start with.
- Select the item's title.
- Select "Permalink."
- Select "COPY THE PERMALINK TO CLIPBOARD."
- Paste the link into your D2L or Canvas course.
- Add EZProxy® coding.
- Shorten at http://goo.gl or another site (if using D2L).
- Format with HTML coding if needed (not needed in Canvas).