Reference Desk Hours* (Interim 2016)
*UW-W librarians chat online summer Wednesdays 5pm-9pm, but not during interim
*Online chat is always available
Check here for schedule exceptions.
What is this?
This list of resources has been compiled for
READING 766 CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS & LITERACY INSTRUCTION (K-12)
READING 771 PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTING READING PROGRAMS
and other graduate courses in READING. These are not the only resources which can be used for completing the project, but more as a starting point for your research.
Taking Online Courses?
Are you taking classes online? You can still use the library! In addition to the online resources, we do provide additional services for distance education (DE) students.
- Request that items owned by UW-W Andersen Library be sent to your home at no charge. How?
- Use ILLiad (InterLibrary Loan) to make these requests,
- Indicate in the Notes field of your request that you are a distance education student.
- You are responsible for returning the item to UW-W at your cost.
- Use your UW-W HawkCark to borrow items from other UW libraries.
- Visit this page for more information.
If you encounter problems accessing library resources, such as access to library databases or the full-text of articles, see our Troubleshooting guide or call the Reference Desk.
Andersen Library L2110A
UW - Whitewater
800 W. Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190