= Access restricted to UW-Whitewater students, faculty, and staff.
- This directory has been compiled as an information resource only and the inclusion of links to other websites does not indicate endorsement.
- Except where otherwise noted, these are free or partially free collections of eTexts.
- To find eBooks owned or subscribed to by Andersen Library, check Research@UWW, which includes records for and links to many of them them. To locate eBook and other eText collections owned by the Library, check out our eBooks & Related Library Resources page.
- To find periodical (journal, magazine, newspaper, etc.) articles owned or subscribed to by the Library, use a database listed on the Articles & Databases webpage.
- If you have an article citation, but want to find the text of the article, use the Citation Linker to see if the Library subscribes to it. Links to full text are provided when available.
- eTexts exist in a wide variety of formats, including, but not limited to HTML, PDF, ASCII , TIFF and LIT, some of which require special software to view. See below for links to commonly needed viewers.