Reference Desk Hours* (Spring 2016)
Sunday: 1pm-5pm & 6pm-10pm
*UW-W Librarians chat online Wednesdays 6pm-10pm
*online chat is always available
Check schedule exceptions here.
= Access restricted to UW-Whitewater students, faculty, and staff.
- This directory has been compiled as an information resource only and the inclusion of links to other websites does not indicate endorsement.
- Except where otherwise noted, these are free or partially free collections of eTexts.
- To find eBooks owned or subscribed to by Andersen Library, check Research@UWW, which includes records for and links to many of them them. To locate eBook and other eText collections owned by the Library, check out our eBooks & Related Library Resources page.
- To find periodical (journal, magazine, newspaper, etc.) articles owned or subscribed to by the Library, use a database listed on the Articles & Databases webpage or Research@UWW.
- If you have an article citation and want to find its text, but are not in Research@UWW or a database with a link to it, use the Journals search to see if the Library subscribes to the periodical. Links to full text are provided when available.
- eTexts exist in a wide variety of formats, including, but not limited to HTML, PDF, ASCII , TIFF and LIT, some of which require special software to view. See below for links to commonly needed viewers.