Reference Desk Hours (Summer 2015)
*5pm-9pm UWW does online chat
*UW-Whitewater chats online Wednesday-Thursday 5pm-9pm.
Check here for schedule exceptions.
What is this?
This list of resources has been compiled for COUNSED 715 & 790: Research in Counseling. These are not the only resources and techniques which can be used for completing the project, but are intended to be a starting point for your literature review.
Taking Online Courses?
If you're taking classes online and not coming to campus regularly, that doesn't mean that you can't use the library! In addition to the online resources, we do provide additional services for distance education (DE) students.
- Request that items owned by UW-W Andersen Library be sent to your home at no charge. How?
- Use ILL to make these requests,
- Indicate in the Notes field of your request that you are a distance education student.
- You are responsible for returning the item to UW-W at your cost.
- Use your UW-W HawkCark to borrow items from other UW libraries.
- Visit this page for more information.
Also, if you encounter problems accessing library resources, such as access to library databases, full-text of articles, or the e-reserves, please take a look at our Troubleshooting guide for insight into known issues.
Andersen Library L2110A
UW - Whitewater
800 W. Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190