What is this?
This list of resources has been compiled for Secnded 430: Teaching Social Studies in the Secondary School - these are not the only resources which can be used for completing the project, but more as a starting point for your research.
Reference Desk Hours* (Fall Breaj)
*UW-W librarians chat online Wednesdays 6pm-10pm
*Online chat is always available
Check here for schedule exceptions.
Taking Online Courses?
If you're taking classes online and not coming to campus regularly, that doesn't mean that you can't use the library! In addition to the online resources, we do provide additional services for distance education (DE) students.
- Request that items owned by UW-W Andersen Library be sent to your home at no charge. How?
- Use ILL to make these requests,
- Indicate in the Notes field of your request that you are a distance education student.
- You are responsible for returning the item to UW-W at your cost.
- Use your UW-W HawkCark to borrow items from other UW libraries.
- Visit this page for more information.
Also, if you encounter problems accessing library resources, such as access to library databases, full-text of articles, or the e-reserves, please take a look at our Troubleshooting guide for insight into known issues.
Andersen Library L2110A
UW - Whitewater
800 W. Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190