The Library employs EZproxy® software, which allows current UW-W students, faculty, and staff to access Library resources from off-campus, but restricts access by others, thereby helping Andersen Library comply with copyright restrictions and licensing agreements. When the EZproxy prefix https://libproxy.uww.edu:9443/login?url= is added to a URL faculty, staff, and students can get to the page being linked to from virtually anywhere. Without the coding, the link will only work on campus.
- URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=ip,uid&db=a9h&AN=2043966&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- ADD: https://libproxy.uww.edu:9443/login?url=
- USE: https://libproxy.uww.edu:9443/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=ip,uid&db=a9h&AN=2043966&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- SHORTEN at http://goo.gl, http://bit.ly or similar site: http://goo.gl/GuHDi0
- SELECT "Create a Link" from the "New" dropdown menu in the D2L content section where you would like the course reading to appear
- TYPE the title of the reading in the first box and paste the shortened URL in the second box. Click on the "Create" button.